Just like that, Project 365 2014 is over! December’s rolled around and been out incredibly quickly. That’s what happens when you have a non-stop month. Standard for the month of Christmas and all.
Highlights of this month include:
- Getting to experience my first Bahrain National Day.
- Going all out for Christmas. ALL out.
- Spatch-cocking my first turkey and cooking pretty much perfectly. Almost.
- Go-karting again! It’s been months since the last time and I was reminded how much it can hurt. In a good way.
- Getting to spend Christmas and New Years with friends and family. Scratch the friends part, they’re all family.
Here’s all of the photos of this year’s 365. In total there are only 294. So I’ve missed a lot of days. But hey, that’s just the way it goes, right?
So long 2014, Hello 2015
When I started the 365 a year ago I had a feeling it was going to be a fairly eventful year. Quick holiday in India, moving to Bahrain (WOO!) and holiday in Belgium are just the tip of the iceberg. It’s probably the most I’ve “done” in a year for a long time.
Have a feeling 2015’s going to be just as eventful, if not more. Maybe. Truth be told I don’t know exactly what 2015 has in store for me, except for a trip to the States in a couple of months. The unplanned nature of 2015 does scare me a little bit. Well, the word scare is a little on the dramatic side, but along those lines.
And that’s why I’ll be doing another 365 project this year to document it all. I’ve already kicked off the album here. Maybe this year I’ll not skip so many days.
Oh and hey, why not join me this year and do a 365 yourself! I’ve got some handy tips on how to handle a 365 project if it’s feeling like a bit of a daunting task.