Breaking Bad is finally back! Oh my words. It feels like it’s been years since the last season. Well, a year. Feels like longer.
This entry’s going to have a bit about season 5’s opener, so if you haven’t seen it, I suggest you go away!
I can’t form proper words, so it’s all bullet points.
- The opening scene. There was no Jesse. Where is Jesse!? Oh hey, Walt, you have hair! But seriously, where is Jesse?
- Was Walt missing his wedding ring in the opening scene?
- Walt going ever so slightly homicidal on Saul. Woah. Who’d have thunk it? Is Breaking Bad the origin story of one of the biggest bad asses out there? Yes. Walter White is a major bad ass.
- SCIENCE! There might not have been any cooking but ‘Yeah bitch! Magnets!‘. That might just be one of my favourite Jesse quotes.
- Teeth do the same thing as popcorn?
- Ted is not in good shape.
- What was that in Gus’ photo frame? Is it time to say ‘uh-oh spaghetti O’s’?
- Confused about how/who put Brock in hospital. Really confused. So confused, I might just have to crack open the last couple episodes of season 4 to recap.
- The score – I don’t know when I started noticing the score on Breaking Bad, but I love it.
- I already miss Tio Salamanca’s bell.
If you’re not watching Breaking Bad, I just want to ask. What the hell is wrong with you? I too was once in that boat of not knowing about Walter White, Los Pollos Hermanos, Gus Fring, the bad ass that is Mike and Jesse Pinkman, but seriously, you’re missing out. Big time. Go catch up on Netflix or whatever the kids are watching this on these days!