2012 Photography Project

2012 365 Project: March’s Time and Plan for April

My 365 project for this year is falling apart and I’m going to try to now desperately stick it together. With sticky tape.

So for March, I decided to have the theme of Time. I set out to take a photo every day from the same point at different times of the day. I admit – I missed a couple of days and my impromptu visit to Portugal meant there were a few days at the end of the month I couldn’t do.

In other words… here’s what I did manage!

They turned out ok, though I think I did call March out on being a cloudy month. Oh well, I’ll know for next time! There are several hours of the day that I missed, just due to not being around for those times. Work gets in the way of these kind of things.

… what about April?

Yes, April. It snuck up on me. I completely forgot to properly plan in my next month’s theme. As a consequence, I’ve not done anything so far. Woops.

I have an idea though. I’m going to spend the rest of the month taking photos of my feet every day. From above. Oh yes. You’ll see at the end of the month!

And Beyond April?

For May I want to go green. Spring should be well and truly underway and so should my garden. Hopefully. In May I’ll be taking 1 photo a day of something green – plant, tree, grass, something natural and that grows.

I’ve not got any ideas for after May, but I have a little while to think about those. Hopefully!

• Reply Nostra April 9, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Nice idea to take these photos in time. I will soon have up a new series that deals with time as well. Interested to see what you will do this month.

• Reply Jaina April 10, 2012 at 8:17 am

Look forward to reading that one, Nostra :)

• Reply Pete April 10, 2012 at 8:31 am

You could put all those photos into a time lapse stop motion animation and it would be awesome!

• Reply Jaina April 11, 2012 at 9:09 pm

Ooo! There’s an idea… I remember there was a site I found a year back which did exactly that. Need to find that site!

• Reply The Focused Filmographer April 10, 2012 at 10:17 pm

Jaina,

one thing I enjoy about visiting your page is the break away from movies every so often to spotlight your photography! Love the cloudy photos!

Looking forward to your feet! haha (I can’t believe I just typed that sentence!) LOL

• Reply Jaina April 11, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Cheers, Terrence!

I hope my feet don’t disappoint. Side note… I really hate feet!

• Reply ruth April 12, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Great pics!! Curious what you’ll do w/ your feet photos 😀

• Reply Jaina April 12, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Cheers Ruth! 😀 Hope my feet don’t disappoint.

• Reply NeverTooEarlyMP April 25, 2012 at 4:16 am

I’m liking the pictures. Can’t wait to see your retrospective of them at the end of the year.

I’m also realizing that I didn’t formally welcome you to The LAMB when you joined up. Hopefully everyone is treating you nice over there!

• Reply Jaina April 26, 2012 at 11:27 am

Aww, thanks! I haven’t had a proper chance to really show my face there, but will do soon 😀

In the mean time, need to drum up some more support for the LAMB’s G+ page. Would love to do some live hangouts and maybe even live simultaneous film viewings!

• Reply Looking down, like only a semi-Londoner would know how to do | Time well spent May 1, 2012 at 10:02 am

[…] that was me for most of the month. Like I said previously, I decided to spend my month of April taking photos while looking down. At my […]