Project 365

Project 365: 2014 – March

Project 365: 2014 - March

March started off fantastically. Nearly two weeks out of the country, on holiday. First, a few days in India for a fantastic wedding. Followed by a few days in Bahrain with the OH. The rest of March really couldn’t compare.

Fairly pleased with my first 3 months of Project 365. Though, definitely skipped more days in March. It couldn’t be helped. Well, no it could. I’m just making excuses.

• Reply lisacng @ expandng.com April 3, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Cool white car and even cooler way to showcase your photos!

• Reply Jaina April 3, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Ha! Thanks Lisa. Can’t take credit. It’s WordPress doing all the magic 😉

• Reply Humaira April 4, 2014 at 8:30 am

I really love travelling through you. The wedding pics look stunning, you really look amazing in Indian clothes Jaina! I love the more intimate shotsof your other half drinking tea, the people on the train etc. You find beauty in the every day.

• Reply Jaina April 4, 2014 at 9:26 am

Aww, thanks Humaira :) This comment has given me the lift to get a bit more ‘on it’ with my 365, been missing one too many days!

• Reply Dan April 5, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Some great images Jaina. Trying to pick out a favourite and I think the commuters on the train stands out for me – love the black and white with the sense of motion created by the blur through the window. The fact that they are all locked into their smartphones almost feels staged (by Samsung mobile or someone) but is actually evidence of modern day life today. Great stuff! :)

…the pic of the vapour trails in the sky is also great…you don’t often see so many, so clearly.

• Reply Mette April 6, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Wow, those pictures are beautiful! And I’m so jealous you got to go to Bahrain it looks great!

• Reply Jaina April 6, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Bahrain is a funny little place! In a good way :)

• Reply Andina April 6, 2014 at 12:24 pm

You’re in India? So exciting! Love the pictures!

• Reply Jaina April 6, 2014 at 9:13 pm

I was! Only for a few days. Wish I could have stayed longer.

• Reply Chris April 6, 2014 at 1:54 pm

Sounds like you enjoyed the wedding and trip to Bahrain! Nice pictures, you look happy on them :)) My favorite is the top image, is it an outdoor swimming pool, or a park area?

• Reply Jaina April 6, 2014 at 9:14 pm

That’s actually a lake! Well, a mini lake. The resort’s hotel rooms and mini-bungalows circled this fairly large body of water. A little piece of paradise.

• Reply Rachael April 7, 2014 at 8:44 am

What a busy month! Loads of cool photos to remember it by.