Project 365

Project 365: 2014 – January

Project 365: January 2014

One month into my project: 365 for 2014 and it’s been … okay. In the sense that I haven’t struggled. Happily taking photos on my phone instead feeling the need to have to take them with my camera. Oh and I forgot a day and didn’t freak out. Win, right?

January’s been a busy month. Getting back from Bahrain, the parents are over, busy preparing things for a holiday in March. Lots to do. Though that doesn’t mean there are no mundane shots. Fear not, I’ve remembered to do plenty of those!

Here’s January’s lot:

February is going okay so far. The day that I mentioned I forgot, was a February day. Ah well. It’s lacking a few days anyway. Perfect logic, right there.

• Reply Nostra February 5, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Nice pics, your dog really likes to dress up :)

• Reply Jaina February 5, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Haha! Not sure she’s got much of a choice with me lol!

• Reply Melissa February 5, 2014 at 8:15 pm

How did you do this??!?!? Magic internet coding?!!?

• Reply Jaina February 5, 2014 at 8:25 pm

WordPress! Insert images as a gallery. It’s magic! So yes. I do use magic.

• Reply Humaira February 6, 2014 at 5:21 pm

I love the very serious passport photo of you.

• Reply Jaina February 6, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Never know what face to put on for those passport photos. I look TERRIBLE when I’m not smiling. I look bloody miserable in my actual passport.

• Reply ruth February 6, 2014 at 6:05 pm

Great pics Jaina! Sounds like you had a nice time in Bahrain.

• Reply Keith February 8, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Awesome pics! A beautiful German Shepherd and some good looking food! Suddenly I’m a bit hungry.

• Reply Chris February 8, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Nice mix of colors, angles, and situations. Well-done! What’s with the dog wearing the headscarf, just messing around? Also, that board game is quite beautiful to look at, without even playing the game-which is?

• Reply Jaina February 9, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Yeah, I tend to put random items of clothing on Cody, just because I can. She’s so blasse about it all!

The board game is Settlers of Catan – fantastic game, never get tired of it.

• Reply Dan February 10, 2014 at 4:10 pm

…Haha…I also took a very similar photo of my laptop. It was the moment I realised the 365 days of photos wasn’t working for me.

Love that pic in the train station and your steak and chips looks delicious! :)

• Reply Jaina February 10, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Cheers Dan!

Yeah, 365 is tricky. I’ve missed a couple of days here and there if it really is that difficult to figure out what to snap. No pressure attitude is working for me so far!

• Reply lisacng @ expandng.com February 12, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Glad you’re not beating yourself up over this :). I love how when you hover above the photos, a description pops out. Is that a plug-in or your own programming?

• Reply Jaina February 12, 2014 at 8:13 pm

I’m using Jetpack and it’s just part of the programming for the gallery feature. As long as you have a caption for the photo.

Missed a couple of other days this month.. Oh well, no one biggie!